Thursday 13 February 2014

Flight Booked

Hello and welcome to the diary of my journey into South America. General plan is to head to Rio, then north to Bahia and the land of Capoeira. Once done there I will head into the Amazon and Trek in the jungle. Then up to Venezula and the inspiration for the lost world, flying down to Peru for the Inca trails. My flight to Rio booked and will be staying in Bananaz hostel in Rio, which is nice and central for seeing the sights. This is my first post and so it’s going to be a journey of learning how to make a good blog as well. Since I’m not a Pulitzer prize winner this might be a bit of a slog for most people. I promise not to spam everyone with these but it might be an easier way to keep everyone up to date with where I am and what I’m doing 6500 miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment